- rtolmachAsked on December 13, 2017 at 03:51 PM
A bit of jotform branding appears at bottom of embedded form. Just a bit of the text. See the petition at https://fanatics-books.myshopify.com/Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 05:08 PM
You can remove/disable the branding option so it will not appear on your forms. You can do this in your account SETTINGS page https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
Uncheck the JotForm Branding option.
Let us know if this did not work.
- rtolmachAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 07:43 PMHi Jotform
Thanks for the quick reply.
It did not work.
I just did that. See this image:
I do not see the branding on the edit page:
However, it still appears below the submit button on the preview page:
And a sliver of it still appears on the embedded page:
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 09:07 PM
Thanks for the response.
I looked into your form and tested a submission but I didn't see any Jotform branding. Please check my screenshots below.
Kindly send us a screenshot so we can see how it looks from your end. I'm unable to view the image from the URL you've provided. Please follow this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum on how to attach a screenshot with your reply.
Looking forward for your response.
- rtolmachAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 10:43 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 02:38 AM
Thank you for confirming that the issue you initially posted in this thread is now fixed.
With regards to your most recent concern, I have moved it to new thread considering it is a different topic.
Please click this link to go to that thread. Thank you for understanding.