- capconnectAsked on December 13, 2017 at 04:38 PM
How can I add another email address to the notification emails under recipients. Is there a limit? I have 4 currently and want to add a 5th. Even if i delete one there is no option to replace with another email address
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 05:55 PM
After each email, just press on space bar and you should be able to add another email address.
Here's a sample screencast:
Let me know if you have any questions.
- capconnectAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 06:43 AMHi, won’t let me. Says I need to upgrade even though if I delete one address I should be able to add another. Our form below
Trying to add email@example.com to the list of notification receivers
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 08:01 AM
I have checked your account and to be able to send notifications to Multiple recipients you need to be a paid user. As what I have read on the thread you have 4 currently and want to add a 5th.
You can check the article here. Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- capconnectAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 12:43 PMWe are currently sending to 4 and not paying. If I want to keep it at 4 and replace one of the emails with another it won’t allow. Why is this ?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 02:19 PM
On the FREE plan you are limited to 1 recipient per notification or autoresponder. This was recently implemented in order to prevent abuse.
Note that you can create multiple notifications/autoresponders as a work around.
Or you can upgrade to any paid plan to remove the restrictions.
Hope that helps!