- LCAssociatesAsked on December 13, 2017 at 05:41 PM
I'm looking for a solution as follows:
1. I have custom fields in each contact that are "bids" for services quoted from third party suppliers
2. I want to send an email with a webform to the third party suppliers who will submit their bids via the webform.
3. upon submitting the webform by the third party suppliers, the custom fields will be updated for each contact.
4. Once all bids are in, then the User can generate an email with all of the bids in a leveling report that would be sent to the Contact.email via an email.
is this something that JotForm can help me with? The Infusionsoft Webforms contain the email of the third part supplier when I send it to them so when they submit it their own contact records get updated.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 08:34 PM
Hi, I can see that you're a new registered here in JotForm. I suggest checking our guide and video on creating your first web form to help you get familiarize with our form builder. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-Create-Your-First-Web-Form
After that, you can add an autoresponder email and notification email to your form so you and your supplier can get notified.
Then you can integrate Infusionsoft into your form. Here's a guide that you can follow: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1269548
You can also check this link for more information: https://www.jotform.com/help/379-Achieving-InfusionSoft-Campaign-Goals-with-JotForm
If you have questions or need clarification, please contact us again. Thank you.