- yaswanthkothaAsked on December 14, 2017 at 05:08 AM
I have created the form. Please find the link below:
In the time slot, i having 5 slots(i am using the option single choice element)
In Each slot Maximum of 20 people will be taken in one slot.
Please help me out how to do it. If everything works i will buy it.
Thanks & Regards,
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Limit Submissions in a Form
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 07:37 AM
Could you please check the following form if it meets your request or not?
1) I simply used our appointment widget to achieve the requirements that you mentioned (max 20 people will be taken in each time slot). I saw five time slots for each day (8th and 9th February 2018) So I used two separate appointment widgets for these two days.
2) I added the single choice field to let users choose the date between 8th and 9th February 2018.
3) I used show/hide conditional logic to show the related appointment based on the users' date choices.
You can follow these instructions using this gif below:
If you think this guide isn't helpful enough, please explain your needs a bit more so we can assist you better.
- yaswanthkothaAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 07:50 AM
Thank you so muchTina..