- vmgbpoAsked on September 21, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I am trying to pass the referrer URL to my Jot Forms.
I have an IFrame code set up like this:
document.write("<iframe allowtransparency="\true\" src=\"http://form.jotform.me/form/22643229308452?referrer=" + window.location.href + "\" frameborder=\"0\" style=\"width:100%; height:497px; border:none;\" scrolling=\"no\">
</" + "iframe>"); </script>
But the form is not getting displayed. where am I going wrong?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 02:10 PM
I think this guide, will be useful for what you are looking for
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 02:15 PM
You have not followed the guide correctly. Please use these codes instead:
- vmgbpoAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Thank you for the codes. My form is able to track the referrer URL now. Your support is much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Glad to know that our JotForm support members were able to answer your question, if you have further questions please don't hesitate to post it on our forum. It is our pleasure to be of service.
Thanks for using JotForm and have a great day!