- jhansen3025Asked on December 14, 2017 at 02:28 PM
Do you have the same feature as Survey Gizmo to design a multiple-choice survey with the results showing, new contact goes in your autoresponder and you can connect to Time Trade? I don't have a file for you to look at, however your software requires it.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 04:53 PM
I suggest you also check the JotForm + SurveyGizmo integrations here.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- jhansen3025Answered on December 14, 2017 at 05:10 PM
OK, so Jotform is not equipped to create a multiple choice survey assessment and to connect with zapier?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 06:22 PM
I am sorry but I think your question is too general so I was not able to fully understand what specifically it is you need. If you can provide us with clearer details we will be able to give you the appropriate response and suggestions also
From what I have checked you have another post already about how to create Survey form here:
JotForm integration to Zapier is available. Check here https://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration
So to answer you in general also, you can do this.
1. Create your Survey form in JotForm
2. Connect the Survey form to Zapier using integration app.
I hope this help. Let us know how we can be of further help.