- mgavaldonAsked on December 14, 2017 at 03:17 PM
Regarding my form:
Vida Cleanse The Spring - Purchase
My client would like to offer a 10% discount if they purchase a cleanse 30 Days or more before their selected or chosen Cleanse date.
I am lost on how to implement this on this form!
I need a date selector that I can input specific dates into, and then use the Conditions, but I'm not finding any kind of widget like that.
Can you offer any advice or options?
thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 06:07 PM
Thanks for reaching out Jotform Support team.
What you can do is create a coupon code for 10% discount and apply a condition that will send an email to the user if the condition is met.
Here are the steps on how to achieve this.
1. Create a coupon discount by following this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/233-How-to-Add-Coupon-Code-to-Payment-Forms
2. Create an email response that will only trigger to be sent to the user if the date selector met your condition.
3. Now, kindly check our guide here on how you can send an email based on selection https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
I hope this helps. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the steps I've provided above.