- 8v26901Asked on September 21, 2012 at 04:00 PM
Hi, I cannot see all form data, it only says, "question" "answer", instead of showing the part number, and quantity. ?? This is for our "WEBSITE PURCHASE ORDER form. The only way I can see the information, is when I log into my Jotform account, but not in the email. Only says question answer??
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 04:26 PM
The easiest way to fix inconsistencies between email alerts and your actual form is by recreating the email alert.
Delete your old autoresponder or notification (whichever is not displaying properly), then create a new one.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification(or whatever its name is)
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Notification, click Next then finish the Email Alert Wizard
A new, untouched email alert will always display fields as it is arranged in the form itself.
Note that if you make a change in the email alert, it will be tagged as "dirty" by the Email Wizard and will no longer be updated.
That means whenever you make changes to the form such as adding, deleting, rearranging, and renaming fields, those changes will not reflect on the email alert automatically. You will have to manually update it.