- neskaloAsked on December 14, 2017 at 04:52 PM
2) It is calculating the two scores as "40" -- but I double checked and one of the questions is "reverse scored"-- so when i give the highest answer to four of the questions, they should each by worth 8 points (=32). When I give the highest answer to (for example, Q1 for Oratory), it should be adding 0, so my total should be 32. I don't understand why it is coming out to 40.
Below is a screenshot of the email I received.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 05:08 PM
It is possible to have a max value of 40, because you have put in the calculation 5 questions, and those questions have an option with 8 as the assigned value:
So, if the user selects those 5 options which value is 8, then 5*8=40. Let us know if you have more questions.
- neskaloAnswered on December 16, 2017 at 08:50 AM
Ah, I see what happened now... I thought I gave the answer of "0." You're right, thank you!
- neskaloAnswered on December 16, 2017 at 08:52 AM
Can you tell me why the scores for the other 5 categories are not showing? I would be happy to show just the scores of the top 2 categories-- but in that case, I would like to not show the names of the other categories. If all the category names must be shown (and so far, we have not come up with a solution that would allow just the top 2 to show), I would like all the scores to show next to the categories.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on December 16, 2017 at 09:36 AM
Thank you for the information, for clarification purposes would you kindly clarify on what you mean by "would like all the scores to show next to the categories" ? Since if the score is 0 for any category this will not be displayed but instead it will only show score for categories that are more than 0.