- erenoneAsked on February 04, 2011 at 04:58 PM
Then i use Simple Embed Code Thank you message appears in the current page in the place of the form instead of it. But then i use Full source code after submitting a form there is a redirect to http:///www.jotform.com/submit.php where my thank you message shown. I would like to use Full Source Code and see my thank you message without redirecting. Is that possible?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 03:33 AM
You can probably accomplish that by creating an iframe, placing your form on it and then including that IFrame on your site.
1. Create a myform.html file on your site and place full source code in it.
2. Include it on your page using an IFrame
The user will not see the browser going to jotform.com, but the thank you message will be shown within the iframe.
- erenoneAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 06:42 AM
Oh, sure! Thank you very much )