- VeronicaKyprosAsked on December 14, 2017 at 06:48 PM
I've been looking through the conditions and cannot find one that will fit my need. Here is a rundown of what I'm looking for:
- Multiple Answer Field 1 is completed by the user selecting answer "A"
- A condition says that if answer "A" is selected in Multiple Answer Field 1, answer "A" in Multiple Answer Field 2 is selected by default.
- It would also be good to know if I can lock Multiple Answer Field 2 to only show answer "A" if the condition was met, so the user cannot manually overwrite the default selection.
Please let me know if this is possible.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 08:44 PM
Could you please check my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/73477459128973
Is that what you're trying to achieve?
If yes, you can do that by passing the value to another field condition. Here's the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/286-How-to-Pass-Field-Value-to-Another-Field
In my demo form, I created two Single Choice field and created a condition. I also set the other field to Read-Only in the Properties window so it cannot be edit or change.
You can clone my demo form to check it further by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you have questions, feel free to ask us. We'll be glad to assist you.