- jayhobbs21Asked on December 15, 2017 at 07:45 AM
My intent is to reduce the spacing b/t selections without using id-specific css, since I will have 90 instances of this throughout my form.
I made a screenCast of what happens when I try to do this in the designer. First, the formatting seems to overcompensate dramatically. Secondly, returning the setting to default does not return the button formatting to default...so, I did not save it, to prevent permanent corruption.
I appreciate your help.Page URL:
- jayhobbs21Answered on December 15, 2017 at 08:20 AM
It doesn't seem to be generating an effect on my form.
I made sure both sets of brackets were there.
- agonhasaniAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 08:25 AM
It seems like it had the desired effect on my end.
Make sure you refresh the page using Ctrl + F5 (because of the browser cache) or try opening it in Private Mode (Incognito).
- jayhobbs21Answered on December 15, 2017 at 08:50 AM
Yes, I like what you have. I tried both CTRL + F5 and Incognito mode. Here it is on my end:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 10:15 AM
I notice that you are viewing the fields in the build/edit mode. As I check the form in the preview mode, the options are displaying normally. Please see the screenshot below:
Please check again and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- jayhobbs21Answered on December 15, 2017 at 10:36 AM
Yes, that's good now. Thank you.