- pinco61Asked on September 22, 2012 at 02:53 AM
When I click the link of the site I open a blank page with the writing but not the site! How come you have server problems, because they are two days that I can not go in and edit my form!
- JotForm SupportdanieldlopezpAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 03:43 AM
Good day Moreno, until now we are not having problems with our servers; www.jotform.com is working in a normally way, please try to clear your browser cache, the procedure to do this changes depending of your browser.
Here is a guide how to do it step by step. You just have to select your browser the version
Please let us know if you need more help with this
Enjoy the weekend!
- pinco61Answered on September 22, 2012 at 04:41 AM
Nothing or clean the cache and nothing opens. It 'the only site that I open pù!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 04:54 AM
Jotform seems to be fine on my end. Have you tried it with different browsers like Chrome? You may also try disabling your internet security softwares if you have one or maybe your anti-virus. I'm not quite sure if this would help but worth a try.
Do let us know if the problem still persist. Thank you!
- pinco61Answered on September 22, 2012 at 05:02 AM
Use Mozilla Firefox and always funzioato fine until two days ago, I do not know wherefore all other sites work! Ok in a while I'll try with Crome, but it seems very strange. Thank you for your cooperation!
- pinco61Answered on September 22, 2012 at 05:18 AM
OK NOW WORKS
- JotForm SupportdanieldlopezpAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 05:21 AM
We are glad to hear that, please remember that you can always contact us when you need something.
Have a great weekend