- ApocLearningAsked on December 15, 2017 at 11:13 AM
1) how many subusers can a SILVER or GOLD account have?
2) What is the best way for say a Sales Manager to complete Employee Forms for their team all year, and have a way to log back in to system to see all the Employee Forms they completed for the year. Is that a Sub User account, or is there a "portal" aspect that can allow a manager to review the forms they completed prior.
Thanks for the quick help. Great promo, so want to act fast if I can.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 12:54 PM
Thank you for your interest.
1. You can find this information on the Account Billing page.
Starter/Free plan = 1 sub-user
Bronze plan = 3 sub-users
Silver plan = 10 sub-users
Gold plan = 100 sub-users
2. I believe you are referring to an ability to edit form submissions. If yes, then it is possible to edit the existing form submissions. Please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/325-How-to-Edit-Submissions-Made-on-Your-Forms.
Please take note that the main account or a sub-user can edit the form submissions.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.