- ywammadisonAsked on May 03, 2010 at 03:02 PMI've created new folders but I can't drag/drop the forms into the folders. (They just go above or below.) Is there a way to do this? Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 04, 2010 at 06:45 AMThey are little buggy so it is not easy to drag and drop forms into them. Especially when they are empty. But if you try doing a while you should be able to do it.
Dragging a form into an empty folder from the top is much easier.
I made the drag and drop for you on your account so all of the forms are on folders now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 04, 2010 at 06:46 AMAlso make sure the folder is open when you are dragging an item into it. If the folder is closed (a + sign near it) it is not possible to add a form on it.
- ywammadisonAnswered on May 04, 2010 at 08:48 AMThanks!!
- tmvvAnswered on August 16, 2010 at 03:47 PM
I've been trying to put the forms in folders for days and can't get them to drop in!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 08:05 AM
Update: We have just released a new version of My Forms page. The folder drag and drop should work better. Please give that a try.