- SouthHobartFCAsked on December 16, 2017 at 04:26 PM
Also I actually wanted to create a list of the dates that would calclulate the total prices of days booked.
1 Day = $60
2 Days = $120
3 Days = $160
4 Days = $240
5 Days = $300
6 Days = $320
But I couldn't work out how to do this.
- TREVONAnswered on December 16, 2017 at 04:29 PM
Would you kindly elaborate further on what you would like to achieve? Its not yet clear on what the above is to achieve for us to recommend a solution for the same.
- SouthHobartFCAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 04:09 PM
I would like clients to choose the dates they wish to book. It could be a combination of the dates. I would like the form to then calculate the cost based on the number of dates they selected - i.e., say they selected the 11 Jan, 30 Jan and 31 Jan the payment due would be $160. If they selected 4 dates the cost calculated would be $240 etc.
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 05:07 PM
This should be possible.
1) Add two Form Calculation widget fields to the form.
You can also hide them.
2) Calculate the number of days.
Assign 1 calculation value to each day.
Add the Clinic Dates field to the calculation formula.
3) Calculate total.
Add the Update / Calculate Field conditions. One condition for each 'number of days'.
And so on.
4) Pass total to the payment field.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- SouthHobartFCAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 06:20 PM
Thanks Mike, I will have a go at it. If any probs I'll get back to you.
- SouthHobartFCAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 07:15 PM
I've followed your instructions exactly but when I get to the "Pass total to payment field" I get stuck as the "total" is not showing in the dropdown for the "Get price from" in the "User defined amount" (see below).I'm not sure where I've gone wrong...
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 01:21 AM
Your total field must be a Form Calculation widget field:
Only that field will show in Payment wizard in order to pass calculations.
Hope it helps.
- SouthHobartFCAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 02:28 AM
What calculation do I need to put into the Form Calculation widget that I have for "Total" I set up the "number of days" but there was no instruction for the "total". Would you advise what I need to do please?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 03:54 AM
You do the same what my colleague Mike explained above, your total should be the form calculations widget.
I checked your form and I see you did it, everything works fine.
You just have to pass the calculation from form calculation field to Payment wizard:
If you face any issues please let us know.
- SouthHobartFCAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 04:23 PM
So just to be clear, I need to select typeA35 and this will point to the "Total" form calculation widget right?
Thank you :)
- MarvihAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 05:28 PM
That would be correct. TypeA35 is the name of your Total form calculation widget.
- SouthHobartFCAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 05:40 PM
Excellent! Thank you :)