- Aditya20017Asked on December 17, 2017 at 01:28 AM
I account has been suspended so I request you to delete the offensive fields as please activate my account
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 01:56 AM
Your form contains PhonePe material, and I don't think you are authorized to do so.
You are also using Digital India's logo which I also think you are not authorized.
You are also asking a Bank Account information in the form.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 03:49 AM
It seems a reply has been made but did not reflect here in the forum. Can you please follow this link and post your response here instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1325456
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 06:44 AM
Apologies for any inconveniences caused. I have escalated your issue to our level 2 support team for further analysis and review of your account and the form you are using to integrate with your android app.
Once the issue is resolved you will be updated on this thread.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 03:19 PM
To prevent further auto-suspensions you must do the following:
1. Update the email address, replace it with a corporate email .
2. The domain in the email address should reflect a website that reflects it's truly an e-wallet.
3. If possible, upgrade the account at least to Bronze. That way the system will not autosuspend the forms that result as suspicious of phishing activity.