- delconAsked on December 17, 2017 at 02:11 AM
i have set up my form with a PayPal account with the regular PayPal method and i would like to change it to the PayPal Pro method. How do i change that?
This is a re-post of a comment on PayPal Forms
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 02:30 AM
Just remove Paypal Standard and add the Paypal Pro payment tool. The products will be automatically configured for you by the form builder.
- delconAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 02:43 AMOkay... How do you remove it... That's my question
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 02:56 AM
In the form builder, click the Products field then click the Delete (trash bin) icon:
Add the Paypal Pro after from the Payment tab:
- delconAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 04:43 AMWhen I hit the trash icon, it trashes the entire section. So are you saying
that all of the products and their options will pop back up like there were
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 05:05 AM
Yes immediately you delete the Paypal Express when you add the Paypal Pro payment it should show the products and options you had set earlier.