- bailediAsked on September 22, 2012 at 11:57 PM
I've created forms before with a well working Auto-Responder. But my recent one does send the notification to the subscriber. Not sure why.
Also, I don't quite understand Jotform's Settings scheme/fields in Auto-Responder:
- "Sender Name" - Do I just put my (or my company) name here? I assume this is what the recipient sees as the sender's name correct?
- "Sender Email" - I cannot seem to change this one. It seems to stick to the email address of my Jotform account. Can't change it. Can I edit it or not? What should be put here?
- "Recipient Email" - This one is weird. I tried different options - doesn't send. It seems logical to have "firstname.lastname@example.org". If I select "Enter your email add..." nothing happens! I cannot change it.
If anyone can clarify about these fields in the auto-reponder that would be appreciated.
My form is at: http://www.paradiseproperties.com.cn/Newsletter.html
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 23, 2012 at 12:37 AM
In order for you to understand Notification emails and autoresponders, please check this guide:
If you still have more questions, let us know