- IDECORPAsked on December 18, 2017 at 08:00 AM
Quando acessamos o formulário pelo smartphone, ao preencher os campos numéricos (CPF e Celular) em que eu inseri máscara, o cursor volta uma casa, não fica no final do último número inserido pelo cliente, provocando erro no preenchimento da informação.
Link para o formulário: https://form.jotformz.com/IDECORP/gestao-empresarial
Caminho: Clique em INSCRIÇÃO e depois selecione "Pessoa física".
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 10:41 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience, I have forwarded this issue to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when the issue gets fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 05:20 AM
Hi, we've fixed this issue. Thank you for informing us, if you have further issues please let us know.
- IDECORPAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 06:07 AM
I refined the test and for me the problem continues ... When entering the fourth digit in the CPF field the cursor is left behind.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 06:17 AM
I've cleared your form caches, could you please try again? It looks working correctly right now.
- IDECORPAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 07:08 AM
Funcionou, muito obrigado!!