- JesperGNAsked on December 18, 2017 at 11:10 AM
1: I cannot get a theme (which I have been using before) to work with my latest forms.
2: I cannot longer find the "Add new page" i my new forms.
Can you please help?
- agonhasaniAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 11:56 AM
Seems like your form is using the new form layout (Single Question in One Page).
You need to switch to the All Questions in One Page layout to be able to set a theme or add pages.
Follow these instructions:
Go to your form SETTINGS, click the SHOW MORE OPTIONS button, go to the bottom of the page and change the Form Layout to All Questions in One Page
After you do that you will be able to pick a theme and add pages.
If you want all your forms to have the All Questions in One Page by default, follow these instructions:
Click the following link to go to your Account Settings: https://eu.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
There you have the option to change the Form Layout to All Questions in One Page.
- dima_nAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 12:01 PM
1) Go to Form Designer tab, here you can change the form of the theme, choosing the one you like the most or review the forms which you have already used before.
2) You will need to click Add Form Elements for adding a new page and pick the necessary element and move it to the form. It will automatically reflect on the new page