- UCUAsked on September 23, 2012 at 05:23 PM
Is it possible to send a notification email to an email address specified in the form when a form is submitted?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 23, 2012 at 05:27 PM
Yes, you can do this using the Condition Logic on the form. Please refer to this guide Create-Email-Notifications-to-send-to-a-different-email-address-based-on-a-condition
Inform us if you have further inquiry.
- UCUAnswered on September 23, 2012 at 05:38 PM
Hi - I have tried that but its not quite what I want.
I want the additional notification to be sent to an email specified by the person completing the form - so what I want to do is place a field token in the email field rather than a pre-determined email address.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 23, 2012 at 05:46 PM
Are you perhaps referring to the form autoresponder email?
Please inform us if this still not it.
- UCUAnswered on September 23, 2012 at 05:56 PM
Ah that's it. Thanks for your help and quick response!