- melodicsoundsAsked on December 18, 2017 at 03:37 PM
In my form: https://form.jotform.co/73486067741868 If you choose in the first Question "Tipo de Viaje" = Redondo and fill in the following questions: Punto de Salida & Punto de Regreso but for any reason you decide to go back and change "Tipo de Viaje" = Sencillo" the field of "Punto de Regreso" remains on the form. I need that if Tipo de Viaje = Sencillo Hide Punto de Regreso. I've added this condition but it is not working.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 05:02 PM
Kindly clone or check this form https://form.jotform.com/73516734973971 and see if this the condition you are trying to implement onto your form.
Basically, what I just did was to removed all conditions that has a "Hide" value for "Punto de regreso" field and added the 3 conditions below.
Let me know if you have any questions.
- melodicsoundsAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 05:27 PM
Hi sorry but this is not the solution. There are more variables depending on the "Punto de Salida" displays "Punto de Regreso A" or "Punto de Regreso B". Everything works fine as I want except the problem I posted above.
If you fill in "tipo de viaje" with "redondo" and then fill "Punto de Salida" and "Punto de Regreso" and then switch to "sencillo" the "tipo de viaje" field, the "punto de regreso" fields remain on the form even tho there is a condition saying: if "tipo de viaje" == to sencillo then hide all "puntos de regreso" .
Note: there are 2 "puntos de regreso" depending on what you choose on "Punto de salida". But "punto de regreso" should only appear when choosing "Redondo" and hide when choosing "sencillo"
So can you help me ?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 06:02 PM
Thanks for the response. Please check this form https://form.jotform.com/73516515173960 and see if the condition is now correct.
- melodicsoundsAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 11:20 AM
Yes is correct, can you share the conditions?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 12:27 PM
I have notified my colleague that you are requesting his attention. Unfortunately he is currently offline. But he should respond as soon as it is possible for him.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 02:15 PM
Apologies for the late response.
I just added two conditions to make it work.
1. IF ¿Tipo de Viaje? is equal to Sencillo Show Punto de salida
2. IF ¿Tipo de Viaje? is equal to Redondo Show Punto de salida, Show Fecha de regreso. I just added the Show Punto de salida in your last condition
I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any questions.