- jadmapalmerAsked on December 19, 2017 at 12:04 AM
I have a paid account, but i am getting an invalid configuration error when setting payments pro.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 05:41 AM
As I was checking you account, the PayPal pro wasn't integrated properly. You need to input API username, API password and API signature.
Please follow instructions in the link below on how to integrate PayPal pro.
Let us know if you have any other question.
- jadmapalmerAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 09:43 AMI have input all 3 of the API credentials, and that's when I get the error.
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 10:57 AM
Based on the error it looks like the API configuration it is not done properly. Please check the url I have provided and re-configure them.
Please remove those fields or your account might be suspended.
- jadmapalmerAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 02:43 PMI'm not collecting any CC info aside from what the Paypal Pro form asks
for. I am following the instructions in the link, and I still get the
error. Paypal says my account is up and running fine.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 03:43 PM
I see you have added the log in details. It seems to be working now:
Can you please confirm?
- jadmapalmerAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 04:43 PMWorkingnow.