- TYG4youAsked on December 19, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Is there a way to not have the name JotForm in my sharable links?
- SabbirAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 11:08 AM
Are you referring to the Jotform branding in your form?
To remove the JotForm branding go to your account settings: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
Uncheck the JotForm Branding option.
If your query is not relating to this, please let us know.
- TYG4youAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 11:21 AM
Sorry - I don't mean the JotForm branding - but rather when I share a form link - it has the word 'JotForm' in the link. Is there a way not to have 'JotForm' as part of the link verbiage?
- SabbirAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 11:30 AM
Sorry for not getting you at the first place.
You can use your custom domain instead of Jotform url.
Please follow this guide to know more about this:
- TYG4youAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 12:14 PM
I cannot believe how AWESOME you and JotForm's support team is. Incredible. Thanks so much for the quick responses to this newbie! I <3 you guys!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 01:16 PM
We are happy to help. Please note that using your own custom domain does require your own hosting and a bit of DNS setup. Since the host would not be using our SSL certificate when using your own domain, HTTPS/SSL security is not available with custom domains.