- FCMCAsked on December 19, 2017 at 04:30 PM
I am trying to change the email address for my log in on the profile page under email where it says "edit" but when I type in the new email that I want to use it says wrong usage. What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 04:52 PM
What is the email address you are trying to put? Please try using a different browser. Let us know if you need more help.
- FCMCAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 01:31 PM
This email that I'm trying to change the log in to was an added user on the account. So it is saying now that it is already registered. I'm trying to give control of the account to our Office Manager (her email).
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 01:45 PM
If it is already registered, that means that there is another account username under that email address. So, please let us know what is the email address, and we can check on which account it is already being used.
- TREVONAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 02:51 PM
I have checked form linked to both email accounts and noted that the account email@example.com does not have any forms. What we can do is upon your confirmation we can move all the forms and submissions from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com.
Once the forms have been moved to the firstname.lastname@example.org account you can the access the forms in the account by resetting the password and getting the rest instructions from the email account.
The other alternative is upon request we can delete the email@example.com. account which will allow you to change the email of your current account.
Kindly confirm how we can proceed. Awaiting your response.
- FCMCAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 03:43 PMPlease delete the firstname.lastname@example.org account and we will change the email in my current account.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 04:56 PM
The account has been deleted. The email address "email@example.com" is free now. Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.