- guest_22674657774064Asked on September 24, 2012 at 10:14 AM
We are a non-profit and we'd like to build jotform into our web portal.
Our platform is Classic ASP.
1. Is the conversion process difficult? Has it been done before, and is there source code?
2. What is the pricing for this?
Ideally I'd like to talk to someone from the sales team.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 11:58 AM
1. May we know if what conversion you are referring to? And yes, there is a source code that you can embed, please see this link: http://www.jotform.com/help/67-So-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use
2. Pricing here http://www.jotform.com/pricing/
Please feel free to contact us for any concerns.
- guest_22644889102053Answered on September 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM
I am not looking to embed it.
I am looking to licence your product, similar to what you have here:
I would need the source code but need to know the options and what I get.
Also, since our back-end platform is Classic ASP and yours is PHP, I need to know if there is anyone that has already ported the code to another language.
- moonzkieAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 01:25 PM
As much as we would like to assist you with regards the JotForm Application, I would suggest that you send your questions to: email@example.com to have an expert help you with this.