- SukanyaAsked on December 20, 2017 at 02:36 AM
When i click on register button it displays thank u your data is received.where is the data saved in prestashop?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 03:27 AM
If you have embedded a form on the prestashop page, the submission is still saved on your JotForm account. Here is a guide you can follow to be able to view your form's submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
But, for us to get a better idea of what you mean, can you please provide us more details about your concern, as well as the link to the page where your form is?
- sukanya1Answered on December 20, 2017 at 03:29 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 03:35 AM
Hello again, sukanya1.
I see that a reply has been made but it is empty. If your response requires attention, please post your response again here: https://support.jotform.com/answers/1327917
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 03:57 AM
Update: I found your response. But to answer your question: Unfortunately, the data from JotForm is not available in prestashop admin because JotForm and Prestashop are two different services and practically not related to each other.Answered by sukanya1
Can i view the data in prestashop admin page?