- martharobAsked on December 20, 2017 at 09:20 AM
When I used to clone forms, I think JotForm simply made a copy of it! But the last couple of times I've tried, it comes up with a funky format (see image below).
What am I doing wrong?!
Thanks so much,
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 09:27 AM
Since you are using our latest form builder which has our new form layout(JotForm Cards), you are getting the layout like this.
But if you want to change it to a single page layout, you can do it from your form settings.
Go to Settings->Form Settings->Show More Options
Scroll down to the option called "Form Layout" and change it to "All Questions in One Page".
Hope this will help.
If you have any further query, please let us know.
- martharobAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 10:43 AMThank you so very much for your prompt and helpful response!!
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 10:49 AM
You are welcome.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 05:57 PM
You can change Form Layouts in your myaccount
then scroll down until you find Form Layout.