- mrgmccartneyAsked on September 24, 2012 at 01:10 PM
None of my forms will load for editing in jotform (they do allow me to preview them) but they will load in my website but they won't submit. When attempting to load them for editing jotform states "Ok! I give up. I wasn't able to load this form. Please try it later.". It just hangs at after pressing the submit button and states to "Enter the message as it's shown".
- pinoytechAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 01:16 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Your form is working fine in my end and I was able to submit. I use Chrome to test your form. May I know the browser that you are using now to view your form? Have you tried already using different internet browser? If not, please give a try. Try also to delete your browser cache and cookies.
- mrgmccartneyAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 01:38 PMHi pinoytech
I've checked and the forms work for my new macbook pro but not with my old
macbook running OS X 10.5.8 and chrome Version 21.0.1180.79. The forms
work on the same macbook running safari.
I've just checked firefox 10.0 and it also does not work on this set up.
As I said, the form load on my website but captcha seems not to work as the
form disappears and another captcha tries to load but fails stating "Enter
the message as it's shown".
Please advise, thanks
- pinoytechAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 01:47 PM
Have tried already embedding your form code into your website using iFrame method? If not, please give a try and if the the said issue still persists, do let us know.
- mrgmccartneyAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 04:00 PMHi, have tried using an iframe but the problem persists. Have cleared all
history and cookies
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Get back to us if the problem still persists.
enabled on fire fox
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 06:56 PM
Please clear the temporary browser files to see if that makes any difference.
Also, you may check if you are able to submit the forms using direct URLs:
Thank you for cooperation.