- vickieeAsked on December 20, 2017 at 01:55 PM
When any of the assigned sub-users attempt to follow the procedure for "Downloading All Uploads” they get an alert, "You are sub-user of the form, therefore you are not allowed to make this request." – how can I edit their permissions to enable all the co-users to do this at the same time they is also retrieving all the form submissions?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Download the Submission Files
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 02:38 PM
There is an option to require log in in order to be able to view uploaded files.
This requires logging in to your specific account in order to access files. Disabling this option should allow for the subusers to use the download all uploads feature.
- vickieeAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 04:43 PMThe option is unchecked, and the Sub-User is still not able to view any uploaded files associated with the form. I am testing with the Sub-user’s credentials using a separate browser.
Vickie Edgerton / Electronic Management Systems Technician [SignatureLogo-JPG]
126 Woodlake Drive SE - Rochester, MN 55904 (o) 507.287.2020 (f) 507.287-2411
(e) email@example.com (w) www.familiesfirstmn.org
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 06:07 PM
It could be that the sub user hasn't been granted access to the form submissions.
You can find these settings in your user profile settings:
- vickieeAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 10:43 AMThanks, but this individual I have assigned as sub-user has been accessing the forms for our agency for more than two years now. That is her job. ☺
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Which sub-user account is seeing the issue and which form are they trying to access the files for? Let us know and we will check on our end. Sub-users should be able to download the files. If we can reproduce this on our end, we will forward it to our developers to be fixed.