- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 03:26 PM
I checked your website using iPhone 6 and I can see the form properly. Your website logo and the Submit button are showing correctly. Here's a screenshot:
May I ask what mobile device and mobile browser are you using? Also, is your website working in your Desktop or Laptop?
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- kbtsincAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 03:43 PMYes, I installed a wordpress Jotform plug in and added the form that way and all seems to be well now =)
Do you know any ways I can get this form usable offline? BlueFire? Something else?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 05:25 PM
Unfortunately no, even if you created a fillable PDF form you still need internet connection when submitting since it needs to communicate to Jotform servers in order to work.
- kbtsincAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 05:43 PMYeah that won't work because the ability to upload photos is critical.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 06:56 PM
Using a PDF version of your form is the only way to go if you need it to work offline. The PDF will serve as a paperless version of your form where your users will fill it out (will not submit it) but instead send you a copy of the filled out PDF.
If it's imperative to achieve this, I recommend you create a simpler version of your form without a submit button, without any widgets, the ability to upload photos, or any feature that won't work with an offline PDF, then convert it into a PDF form using the guide below.
Complete guide: How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form
To learn more about the features that won't work with PDF forms, I also encourage you to review the article below.
Related guide: JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator-with-All-Points