- KATHIESAsked on December 20, 2017 at 08:18 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 11:18 PM
I checked the condition and it is not configured properly. See the Page 5 - Additional Occupant 1:
On your condition, you're trying to skip the Page 4 - Additional Occupant 1 which is not available to your form. Please fix the condition and if the issue still persists, please let us know.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 05:02 AM
It seems we have received an empty response from you. If you have replied from your email, please click on the following URL to reply again: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1328807
We will wait for your response.
- KATHIESAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 07:20 AM
How do I Change this? Page 4 Should be details about you and Page Should be Additional Occupant 1.
- SabbirAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 08:52 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have checked your form and I select "Number of Other people live with you" greater than 1 and after hitting Next button, It showed me Details About You and then came Additional Occupant 1.
You need to make changes to your Condition settings as per my colleague John Benson has mentioned above.