- tmcCainAsked on December 21, 2017 at 09:24 AM
I have a personal Jotform account. I also have a client account (Greenways Foundation). May I merge the GF site into mine?
- SabbirAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 09:28 AM
Yes, you can transfer any of your account's form to other.
You can send us the accounts username to transfer and the forms name/id and we can do the transfer for you.
- SabbirAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 09:43 AM
I couldn't find any reply to your thread here in our support forum. Please post your reply in our support forum rather than replying in email.
- SabbirAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 09:53 AM
There is no account with the username email@example.com and the form ID 50924079216153 is associated with the account "GreenwaysFoundation".
Do you want us to transfer the form to "tmcCain"?
- tmcCainAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 09:56 AM
Yes, please transfer the form. Once that is done, I may as well cancel the Greenways Foundation account.
- SabbirAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 10:03 AM
As per your instruction, your from with ID. 50924079216153 has been transferred from your account "GreenwaysFoundation" to "tmcCain".
Since you are planning to cancel your GreenwaysFoundation account, I want you to inform that, there are two more forms under that account.
If you want, we can transfer them to your "tmcCain" account.
Let us know your concern.
- tmcCainAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 10:08 AM
Yes, let's move all of them, please. Thank you.
- SabbirAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 10:13 AM
As per your confirmation, all your forms under "GreenwaysFoundation" account has been transferred to your "tmcCain" account.
Please check and let us know if you have any further query.
- tmcCainAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 10:18 AM
Looks like that's it. Thank you for your help, Sabbir.