- beachfrontAsked on September 24, 2012 at 06:45 PM
I've enabled the autohide feature on my submissions for empty fields, but when the form is submitted to Dropbox, the empty File Upload fields show up.
How may I go about fixing this?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 07:37 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, there is no way to fix this from your side. The problem has been already reported to our Development Team.
As soon as it is fixed, we will let you know by updating this thread.
- guest_22678412790055Answered on September 24, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Great, thank you!
Is there a way to get a notification when you do answer?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 11:53 PM
I think you were referring to Autoresponders. Please check this article to learn how to setup autoresponders: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
However, if you mean receiving email messages when somone submitted your form, please follow this guide: Receiving Emails on Form Submissions
- guest_22684501793054Answered on September 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM
I meant when someone replied to this thread in response to my initial quesiton
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Once you have posted on a thread, you will automatically be subscribed to any succeeding responses. So to answer your question, yes, you will receive email notifications to albert@bf****.com if someone posts here.
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 09:27 AM
I've fixed the submission pdf export issue. Now auto hide works, I suppose. I hope it helps. Please do not hesitate to contact if your problem persists. Thanks for your patience.