- frontonAsked on September 24, 2012 at 08:58 PM
The integration is not working for me. I select Mailchimp, enter the API key etc and select the correct.
Then I test the Jotform form - check the opt-in field but the entry does not appear in my Mailchimp email list.
Any assistance greatly appreciated.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate with MailChimp
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 09:40 PM
Hi, can you please check if the appropriate required API key etc are correct. We cannot reproduce this except if the wrong API key is not provided.
Will await your updates.
- frontonAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 09:51 PM
Thanks for the quick response Jonathan.
I entered the correct API key though.
If I had entered an incorrect API then surely Jotform integration could not have displayed the 3 email lists associated with that Mailchimp account.
As I said in my, after I entered the API key, Jotform did display the right list of email lists to select from and I selected the one I wanted to use.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 10:07 PM
My apology. You are correct, and I misunderstood your initial inquiry...
Can you please tell us which of your form have the Mailchimp integrated? We will check.
I tried looking for it among your forms, but I just cannot pipoint which form is integrated to mailchimp.
- frontonAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Hunter Arts Network Membership form
if I open up the integration at the moment it has my Mailchimp id and display a button for removing integration, so I assume it is setup at the moment.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Perhaps you are reffering to what was discussed on this thread. Check the "Add existing contacts.." option.
Worth a try also if you can remove the integration, then re-integrate and check again.
Please inform us of any updates.
- frontonAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 11:15 PM
I only added the integration to send for new entries, not the already existing entries, so that post does not help me at all.
I had already removed and reinstalled the integration before I posted here.
There is nothing else that I can do from my end.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I can't seem to reproduce the problem on my end. I was able to integrate my form to MailChimp and works fine.
Please try if this helps:
1. Remove the Mailchimp Integration,
2. Logout from JotForm and clear your browser's cache,
3. Re-generate another Mailchimp API Key
4. Login to JotForm and integrate the new API Key.
If the problem still persist after this, please let us know so we can forward this issue to our development team. We'll let them handle this case for you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please update us after this.
- frontonAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 12:10 AM
New API key did the trick - thanks idarktech.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Great! Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
- IsabellaLoAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 04:39 AM
I've the same problem. Just made the integration and tested. The newly added subecription does not update on MailChimp. Checked the API key. It's right. What else can I do?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 08:10 AM
"Opt-In" is enabled on your MailChimp Integration. Note that Opt-In Confirmation Email works this way according to MailChimp.
"A potential subscriber fills out your signup form and clicks the subscribe button. When your subscriber checks their inbox, they'll see an email with a link to confirm their subscription. If they don't click this link, they won't be added to your list."
I would suggest to, remove the integration first. Do not check that box when you re-integrate your form to MailChimp. See if that makes differences. Thanks!