- yuuyuuuAsked on September 24, 2012 at 09:29 PM
I set several e-mails to receive submissions, and some of them could't receive any submission anymore;
while the mails like gmail.com and hotmail.com can receive.
Those e-mail which could't receive is our company's e-mail such like firstname.lastname@example.org, they could receive submissions before, but recently they could't receive.
Please teach us how to make our company's e-mail receive submissions?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
Can you please change the form notification's sender email of the affected email addresses to email@example.com? Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to E-mail, just like this:
If the problem still persist after this, please white list the following IP addresses on the affected email service provider side.
If nothing helps, please let us know so we can further assist you. Thanks!
- guest_22891902503048Answered on October 16, 2012 at 06:22 AM
same problem here.
Submissions sent to Gmail.com adresses are received, while this doesn't happen to submissions sent to our server.
First we thought that Antispam could have deleted the emails, so we whitelisted the IPs you recommended us, hoping this could solve.
Since we still weren't receiving any submission email, we checked deeper.
We found a strange thing. Since late september we definitely have no trace of emails sent from email@example.com into our logs.
It looks like the email is neither received by the server.
Hope this could help.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:34 AM
Let us know for email addresses that you have use as recipients to your forms. So we can check our logs and bounce list.
Also, you are using a guest account, don't you have a registered account? :) Please login to your account.
- guest_22891902503048Answered on October 16, 2012 at 08:36 AM
sorry i replied as a guest.Here i am logged-in.
For example, form ID 20243042039 should send submission alerts to r e g d o m [@] o n o m a . i t (leave spaces and [ ])
again we tried a submission todaynot receiving anything. If we switch to a gmail.com account, we receive every submission.
edit: i don't know why i don't figure as logged-in.
my username in jotform is onoma
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 08:45 AM
Your email address firstname.lastname@example.org is IN our bouce list.
email@example.com is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 550-'5.7.1 Blocked by SpamAssassin'
Done removing your email address from our bounce list. To prevent this from happening again, please follow instructions given by my colleague idarktech above.
- guest_22891902503048Answered on October 16, 2012 at 08:57 AM
thanks for the prompt reply.
I have many others recipients who don't receive the submissions.
Settings were already set as per idarktech's suggestion.
We also already whitelisted your IPs days ago, before opening this ticket.
I just tried a submission and the firstname.lastname@example.org is working OK now.
I have to test all the others emails.
See you later
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 08:59 AM
Okay, let us know or list them after your test submissions so we can check. Thanks
- guest_22891902503048Answered on October 16, 2012 at 09:01 AM
Hi Rodjit, is there a way to tell you all the email addresses via Private Message?
I wouldn't like to list them here.
or in case, is there a tool to remove them by myself?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 09:06 AM
Please clear your page cache and login with your account and create a new thread here, https://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php? and mark it as Private.
Thanks and we will wait you.
- guest_22894142721049Answered on October 16, 2012 at 09:44 AM
thanks. i cleared the cache and tried sending a private message but i don't know if you received it.. it looks like i am always logged as guest.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 09:45 AM
Have answered you on your thread, http://www.jotform.com/answers/139143-Bounce-List-addresses-removal-request#1.
- guest_22894142721049Answered on October 16, 2012 at 09:49 AM
ok, thanks. i cannot read it because i keep being logged out, anyway if you read it that would mean every address should work fine now.
I am doing some tests and everything seems to look good.
Thanks again for the support.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 09:56 AM
Glad that its working now. Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks
I suggest to clear your page browsers data including the page cache, cookies and preferences and log in again.