- bornAsked on December 21, 2017 at 02:38 PM
Can someone please help, it's driving me nuts that there's no simple way to modify these fields.
I have a drop down filed and would like to centre it within the form.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 04:28 PM
I checked your form and dropdowns look properly aligned:
Is your form embedded in a website by any chance?
- bornAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 06:55 PM
Thank you for taking a look. Sorry I mis-typed. Meant the radio buttons + its title, that's left sided would like to have the centred. Yes it's embedded into a Wix page.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 02:19 AM
You can align radio buttons like this:
You can insert the below CSS:
To your Custom CSS Fields.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- bornAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 07:11 AM
Thank you, that's was very helpful!
Happy Christmas from a CCS novice.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 07:40 AM
We're glad to know Nik_C's response resolves the issue. Feel free to get back to us anytime if you have other questions or concerns.
Warm regards and Merry Christmas!