- petevitiAsked on December 22, 2017 at 09:55 AM1. My jotform "Contractor Agreement for Home Remodeling Services" does not show up in my iPhone APP along with my other Jotforms, namely, "Online Lease Application."
2. When users submit my "Contractor Agreement for Home Remodeling Services," I am not alerted on my iPhone. I have to go online to see it using my desktop and a chrome browser.2. In my "Contractor Agreement for Home Remodeling Services," when the user submits this, the large text box at the bottom of the form does not come over the internet to me as part of their submission. Along with their responses, how do I get the Large Text portion named "Additional Conditions of Independent Contractor Agreement" to come along with the users other responses?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 11:25 AM
I tested your form and see that the emails are sending.
You can view your email history yourself:
So it looks like the problem is they are not being received. Can you tell me if you are using Microsoft Office 365 for your emails (as other users have reported issues)
First, please check your spam/junk folder.
Secondly, please allow a couple of hours to pass and try again. Its possible the emails were delayed.
If the problem persists then its likely that incoming mails from Jotform are being rejected by your email provider. So we have two choices:
1. Use SMTP to send your emails instead of Jotform
2. Whitelist Jotforms ip addresses