- motionconnectedAsked on December 22, 2017 at 03:39 PM
Is it possible to change the text that is shown below the button after it is clicked and has completed its operation?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Use the Spreadsheet to Form Widget
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 03:49 PM
You mean the please wait.. message?
1. In your form settings > go to the form warnings section > click on the edit button
2. Scroll down to the submit button section > change it to whatever you want
- motionconnectedAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 04:52 PM
I was actually hoping to change the text in this image that appears after you click the button to fill fields from the widget:
Even if i can just find a way to change the text color to white that would help me in this application
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 05:27 PM
You can enter this CSS to style your widget:
That will remove the message, like this: