- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAsked on December 23, 2017 at 10:26 AM
Form 73554554108963, is all done in a TEXT box. I have an embed an Google Map and would like if the zoom level was neg(-) by 1 step. I have looked on the IN and found if you add &Z=nn to the string you can set the level. Every time I try this the text box changes & to & which normally would be OK. Is there an alternative method or a fix for this?
There must be some default the Google uses for this and perhaps a way to adjust it. I don't see anything in the string.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 11:16 AM
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 12:08 PM
Well I thank you, although this gives me no information as to how you accomplish this. Can you explain please. Oh, and perhaps I might like 1 + step, I think this is - 2.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 12:16 PM
After looking closer I think you are reducing the number of characters in the coordinates. That would actually make sense to me.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 12:25 PM
1.First, you click "View larger map" link
A new window should open.
2. Locate the zoom parameter (see screenshot) which is represented by a number followed by the letter z (12z in this case). It was higher in your example so I changed it as you asked.
After you make that change, click the URL bar and hit the Enter button (or refresh the page)
3. When the page refreshes, the map should appear in the zoom level you have set.
Click the menu button (top left).
4. Click Share or embed map
5. Click the Embed Map tab
6. Copy the iframe code (Note: that iframe code also includes width and height parameters)
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Ah Ha! so there is a Z value there OK... thank you very much.
(Note: that iframe code also includes width and height parameters)... These values were not good for my application.