- myvideotemplateAsked on September 25, 2012 at 08:44 AM
I want to see if its possible to have the attached screenshot always placed at the bottom of my form.
The problem is the form cuts off the long clipboard image. I want to see if i can place the (Bottom of the clipboad) always at the bottom of the form so you can always see the end of the clipboard. I want the form to view the bottom of the clipboard when expaning and shrinking the questions. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 09:10 AM
Please try to embed your codes using iframe method:
1. Click on 'Setup & Embed'.
2. Click 'Embed Form'.
3. Choose 'iFrame'. (See Image below).
Hope this solved your problem.
- myvideotemplateAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 09:39 AM
I used the iframe code and its the exact same issue. I think i need to add another image ontop and have it always on the bottom. im not sure. :( Thanks
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 09:46 AM
I'm sorry for my first answer :)
I have taken your background image footer, cut it and add additional fields (Free Text HTML) to the bottom of your form and place the cut image to the field and additional CSS tricks to align it well.
Hope this helps.
- myvideotemplateAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 11:45 AM
BRAVO! Wow, Talk about customer service! Thank you so much! I didnt expect to get the perfect solution!
I made a couple changes : http://propertyvids.com/?page_id=662
I couldnt have done it without your help! THANK YOU!