- MassArtAsked on May 03, 2010 at 03:45 PMWe would like to prevent people from submitting a form after a particular date and time. Is there any way to do this? Thanks for your help.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 04, 2010 at 07:28 AMWe have just added a feature to disable a form. On "Setup & Share" toolbar, click on "Preferences", and then change "Status" to "Disabled".
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 05:47 PM
Feature has been implemented so this is possible anymore. To set and Expiration Date of your Form please follow the steps below:
1. While on your Form (Edit Mode)
2. Click Setup and & Embed
3. Click Preferences
4. Go to Advance Settings
5. Set and Expired Date using this Format (yyyy-mm-dd) e.g. 2011-12-01
If form reaches full capacity, the form is disabled automatically.
Let us know if you have further questions with regards to this. Thanks.
- jaycw7Answered on July 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Is this coming back online anytime soon? This is hugely important for a lot of users.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 12:15 AM
If you haven't yet known, this feature was temporarily disabled because it causes our database to malfunction or some back-end issues. Our team are forced to stop it for now. But, don't get worried as this is still in their To Do list. We can't provide any ETA but if any information's will be available about this, we'll update you via this thread.
Thanks for the heads up. Have a pleasant day!