- AnxietyhouseAsked on December 26, 2017 at 08:56 PM
how can we convert the forms being emailed back in to pdf so we can save to file
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 12:00 AM
With JotForm, you can download the submission sent to you via email in PDF format. To do that, you just have to add the PDF link to your email notification.
1. While on the form builder, click Settings then Emails
2. Edit your Email Notification
3. On the email template, click Form Fields and select PDF Link to add the PDF Link tag to the email body. This will be converted into real PDF Link once you receive the notification in your email.
If you have further questions, let us know.