- Nicolas HarfautAsked on December 27, 2017 at 02:09 AM
Is it possible to create a form based on a PDF? I need to create a form so people who have access to it can fill the PDF with information and signature.
I also need several degrees of access to this form.
Can I do this with your application ?
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing Encrypted Forms: The Ultimate in Online Form Security
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 03:42 AM
To create PDF from form, please check this application: https://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/
Regarding "I also need several degrees of access to this form." - what do you mean by that?
If you meant something like login page in the form, that is not possible, you can either create the login page on your own and then embed the form or you can use the text field, set it as code field and show the form conditionally if the code is correct:
1) Add one text field that will be the code input field:
2) Add section collapse right below the code field:
3) And create a condition that will show the form when the code is correct:
Let us know if you have any further questions.