- talk2bksAsked on September 25, 2012 at 02:51 PM
Ftp integration - setup taking forever
Trying to setup my ftp integration using chrome and tried on firefox.
I typed in my info and tested it. Everything was okay. When trying to show me the structure, I'm getting the flywheel of forever. Been spinning for 30 minutes or so.
- talk2bksAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 03:15 PM
I'm trying to use an ftps connection with port 22. When I changed it to a port 21 connection, everything seems to work fine.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 03:53 PM
That is because old file transfer protocol (FTP) - usually listen through Port 21
While, Port 22 is used by SFTP (secure FTP) protocol.
Good to know you sorted the issue by yourself
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 09:39 PM
Hello talk2bks. Just to keep you posted, the FTP integration is now more flexible; you may now choose other FTP ports aside from port 21. Feel free to try if you have time and let us know if you encounter issues.
- sunyitcom495Answered on April 02, 2013 at 03:25 PM
Can I use sftp by using port 22?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 03:45 PM
As far as I know, we do not support the SFTP at this time.
I have forwarded a feature request ticket to our Developers.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates on this. Thank you.