- jimmac12Asked on September 25, 2012 at 02:53 PM
Good afternoon. I am looking to add a form to my Joomla website. When I follow your directions, they do not seen to line up with the plugin manager. Can we set up a chat session to discuss?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 03:06 PM
This thread might help: http://www.jotform.com//answers/3673-Problem-with-Joomla-integration
- jimmac12Answered on September 25, 2012 at 03:42 PMStill struggling. Any more assistance would be greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 04:01 PM
Did one of my colleague's in the chat session provided you this? Adding Form to Joomla
What's the version of your Joomla? We'll see if we can come up with a guide for that version. If you can also provide the page where you've embedded your form, that might help us investigate this issue.
- jimmac12Answered on September 25, 2012 at 04:52 PMHello Yes I did see the link, however it is not working. The vs of Joomla is 2.5. I cannot embedd the form.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 05:10 PM
Is iframe embedding OK with you? If you like, follow this guide.
On your joomla back-end,
1. Edit a page menu
2. Select Iframe Wrapper
3. On the iframe settings, paste your form URL on the box
4. Set your iframe height and width
5. Save your page. Check this screens:
Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 05:23 PM
You may also check the following thread for alternative embedding method:
Thank you for using our services.