- Winton451Asked on December 27, 2017 at 12:42 PM
- Winton451Answered on December 29, 2017 at 11:17 AM
I have created a form and integrated it with Trello. In the integration, I set it to Create a Card and the fields are Name to name, the dropdown selections to labels, and email to the description.
When I fill out the form and click submit, the card is not created in Trello.
I am not sure what step is missing.
- TREVONAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 11:48 AM
I have cloned one of your forms and tested Trello Integration. I was able to integrate and create cards with Trello. Kindly try removing the integration then adding it back again.
For the integration to be successful kindly ensure you have reached this stage(Where you can map all fields in Trello with you Fields in Jotform)
- Winton451Answered on December 29, 2017 at 03:31 PM
Thanks for the response. I did as you suggested and I do have all of the fields mapped to a field for Trello. It still did not create a card.
It does authenticate with my login for Trello. Does the authentication need to be done by the owner of the Trello account? I am a user on the account with my own login.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 04:38 PM
Please try with the credentials of the owner of the Trello account.