- libbystoryAsked on December 27, 2017 at 01:10 PM
can I have each form send an email notification to unique email address?
I have to forms and need them to notify different people.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 02:19 PM
Yes, you can send the email notification to a specific email address. You just need to change the email recipient in the email notification settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
If you want to send it to multiple recipients, it is also possible. Please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you.