- thelionprideAsked on September 25, 2012 at 04:28 PM
I upgrade my form last week, the new form was embedded as before. The SSL option was left unchecked. I have now recieved notofication that I am over my limit. I re-embedded with the SSL option unchecked again. Submissions still came through as SSL.
I had to change the actual code https to http to get it off SSL submission.
Are you able to rectify as it was not my error?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 04:48 PM
I have now re-activated your account and reseted your SSL submission counts. Can you please provide to us the page URL(s) where you've embedded your forms? We'll see if the mentioned changes uses HTTP to avoid this from happening again.
We will wait for your reply. Thanks!
P.S. Please note that we can only do the submissions reset once. Thank you.
- thelionprideAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 04:50 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 04:53 PM
Thanks. I just tested it and it seems to be working fine now. Submission is now counted as regular not SSL.
Do let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Cheers!
- thelionprideAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 04:54 PM